Fiberwe Technologies Co., Ltd. and companies of the Fiberwe Group (hereunder referred to
collectively as the "Fiberwe Group"), always striving to contribute to society
through business activities
while adhering to our corporate ethics.
Fiberwe Group employees, without exception, conduct themselves at work in line
with the following 7 Code of Conduct Principles, and actively take social
responsibility to be a good corporate citizen.
- Securing Customer Confidence
We get confidence and satisfaction from
our customers by developing and supply products, not only suitable for
society, but also to meet their requirements.
- Keeping a Fair RelationshipWe aim to have mutual prosperity with
all of our business partners by always practicing fair trade and building
trust in our relations. In addition, we keep healthy and clear relations with
government and administrative agencies.
- Compliance with International rulesFiberwe, as a company that
operates globally, is committed, not only to comply with international rules
and local laws, but also to respect and contribute to developments in local
culture and customs.
- Public RelationsWe communicate beyond our shareholders to the
wider public and supply our corporate information in a positive and fair
- Solidarity & Work Environment for the Company employeeWhile
sharing a sense of solidarity with our employees, Fiberwe values & respects
the diversity and personalities of each of them by offering a safe and easy
work environment in order to maximize their creativity & ability. We
absolutely prohibit any discrimination and harassment regarding issues such as
gender, religion, physical disability.
- Strict Management of InformationAll information received from our
partners or any individuals, along with of our confidential information, is
managed under the strictest of confidence.
- Dealing with Environmental MattersFiberwe is actively dealing with
environmental protection by placing it as one of the top priorities for our
management to consider.